Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tubing in the Atlantic

The four younger kids have spent the week at my parents house. They convinced my brother to take them out on the ocean yesterday to go tubing. Ella called me so very excited that they had gone. She said, "I asked Uncle Pat and he said yeas and then I asked Grandma and she said yeas and then I told Uncle Pat and Grandma to talk to each other so that it would really happen."
She has obviously learned how life works!! Ha ha
The result of her perseverance was a day on the ocean!





Molly



Harrison



Harrison







Harrison







Ella






Ella?
















Ella!!







Captain Uncle Pat and some of the ocean booty they scored (with Rachel looking on.)
And after an exhausting and fun day of tubing they were rewarded with a pod of dolphins that spent (according to Ella) 45 minutes playing right next to the boat. They even had babies!!!








































Thanks Captain Uncle Pat for an EXCELLENT ADVENTURE!!!

No comments: